F**k me need some help guys

Raptorgabe

Reaction score
Just bought a truck from a dealership that sells used trucks and it's a 12 f 350 40k on it went to remove exhaust to put the new stuff on and delete it all looks like the exhaust was just put back on And seems to be coolant all the way down on the tranny slowly leakin! Any idea where it could be comin from ! I can't see from bottom or really from the top either ! And if it was deleted no point in waiting to change it out anyways right cu won't dealer know right away if it was or not

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
I'd bet they had deleted the egr and reinstalled it before trading and probably leaking some where. Maybe try and get a mirror back there from up top and look there?

Keith

Raptorgabe

Reaction score
dont mind if it was deleted just was wanting to know if they have a common spot to leak or wtf ! cant see anything though dont want to pull the egr off yet becuase than i wont find the leak

DWhite

Reaction score
I believe some dealers have a few days where you can bring it back if you can't find it or don't want to look I'd take it back and tell them to look at it.

ftast350

Reaction score
I would take it back and make them fix it, even if you are going to delete it.If you wanted you could end up getting some money back if you bring up the ol you never informed me of the previous modifications and make your case about the exhaust and what not.

dieselflash

Reaction score
Look in the engine valley around the turbo coolant line on the driver side, I've seen a few leaking at the fitting and line and some leaking from the turbo itself.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.