Ford reflash and River City Diesel Tunes

early99powerstroke

Reaction score
I was told by my dealer that the 6.4 powerstrokes are having a recall to have the pcm reflashed. I've heard around the forums that people are having issues in reloading their tunes off their sct after the reflash and there trucks not running properly. Can anyone tell me about this? I have the River City Diesel 450 max mileage tune and the last thing I want is to be stuck with my truck having to keep the dpf on. I have also read that the firmware on the sct would have to be updated for the tune to be downloaded properly to work with the new reflash. Thanks

early99powerstroke

Reaction score
I did but it kinda seemed like i was getting mixed messages on what to do. I was first told to pull my program off and have my truck ref lashed and then reload it but I've heard several times on the forums of either of that not working or the truck not running properly. I was then also told they might have to retune my 450 tune. What do you think? I heard spartan and River City are now working together so you can probably help me out with this dilemma. What do you think?

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
We will be in the future. They will be custom tuning with the DashDAQ. I can't help you out with SCT related stuff. I don't know what works and what doesn't.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.