FREE Projector Headlights for 08-10 Super Duty for appearing in how-to video

The_Escapist

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Nick here - I'm a videographer for an automotive lighting company in City of Industry. I shoot and produce how-to videos explaining how to install the products we make.

The guys over on FTE referred me to PSA to try and find the Super Duty I'm looking for.

I need:
Ford Super Duty 2008-10 250/350/450/550 for Projector Headlights and possibly LED Tail lights - (unfortunately I only get to give away one or the other)

We need all kinds of cars and trucks to come in, and obviously we can't have them all, so we need people to volunteer to bring their vehicles in. The cool part is that we install and let you keep a set of projector headlights or sometimes LED tails - I shoot the whole thing, and make a nice how-to video at the end.

I'm not a salesperson, or really supposed to represent the company directly, so I do not sell these myself nor does the company do direct retail sales. But what I am here to do is give away some stuff and make a few videos.

The requirements are that you have a clean (eg free of major dents, all one color, no paint peeling) 2008-10 Super Duty, and are able to come in to the office in City of Industry, CA.

111-FS07-LED-G2-RC_zps3bf3efc4.jpg

444-FS08-CCFL-BK_zps80de57cc.jpg

These are the headlights and tail lights I'm looking to demonstrate.

The tail light install is incredibly quick and takes just moments. The headlights are fairly simple as well and do not take too long. Your vehicle does not need to be a show vehicle, closer to stock is better for us, too.

If you're available and interested, please email a front/rear photo of your truck to [email protected] (he does the vehicle schedule for me... but I try to find cars/trucks to tape.)

Here is a sample of one of my videos:
Spyder Auto Installation: 2012-13 Ford Focus Projector Headlights with LED DRLs - YouTube

and for those wondering, yes, my family does have an Escape- a '13 SE 2.0T AWD. Gotta get the one with the good powertrain, yknow?
2013 Ford Escape SE 4WD Review EcoBoost 2.0L Turbo - Ownership Experience - YouTube

Thanks for letting me post this here guys and I hope to hear from you soon!

BONUS!!!
I also need the following other Ford vehicles. If you have any of these, I'm giving away the product/s listed for those on SpyderBlackSeries.com too (note that the site does not have a shopping cart function or prices listed).
Ford Expedition 1997-2002 LED Tail Lights
Ford Expedition 2003-06 Projector Headlights
Ford Expedition 2003-06 LED Tail Lights
Ford Explorer 1995-01 Projector Headlights
Ford Focus 2000-04 LED DRL Projector Headlights
Ford Mustang 1987-93 Crystal Headlights with LED DRLs
Ford Mustang 1994-98 Projector Headlights
Ford Mustang 1996-2008 Euro Tail Lights
Ford Ranger 2001-11 Headlights, LED Tail Lights

If you have any of the above, don't hesitate to shoot us an email or PM.

Thanks again, Powerstroke Army.

-Nick Gregson
The Escapist

GROSSpolluter

Reaction score
I'm in so cal but time is my enemy. Pm me if you still need some one I'm like 15 min from city of industry

Latest posts

Members online