Fuel pump (lift) fittings question??

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what exactly the fittings are that go into and out of the lift pump on the frame rail. I did some research and found them to be 12mm and 13mm... Is this true?

I measure the barbs on a fuel filter for reference and came up with .499 in and .468 out.

Ive been searching till my eyeballs bleed and cannot source anything metric in the quick connect or whats referred to as "safelock" fittings.

Anyone know??

And in case your wondering why Im building my own filtration setup with my preferred choice of filters and want it to hook up as factory as I possibly can.

Thanks
Justin

jcain

Reaction score
Larger post is .500 and the other is .460 for the quick connect side

neverkickn

Reaction score
That was the fitting I came across when I was looking into adapting a dahl separator without cutting factory plumbing. I am interested to see what you come up with.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I'm having a hard time getting them to get me any info back!! However. I believe I've found the source from Dorman that is available. I was going to call fass next week and see of I can get one from them even though they do not advertise it as they only advertise the male couplings. Not the female.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.