Full Force injectors

Thumper97

Reaction score
Been looking at a new or reman set of heui's for my 97 7.3. Has anyone delt with full force? need to know if they are any good or if i should bite the bullet on something else.

JDub

Reaction score
Great quality injectors. We are a dealer for them and have had awesome success with them. Let us know if we can help out with a set and the custom tuning to go with them.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Nasty7.3

Reaction score
Full force is a great company I have sold many sets and never had anyone come back and say anything bad only good things

davey99ps

Reaction score
I won't buy injectors from anyone but Full Force. I had bought my hybrids used, had them in for a few thousand miles, an took a trip to Tennessee for some other stuff, the day I went to leave to start heading home my truck broke down an I wasn't having any luck diagnosing it. I made a call to Matt at Full Force that day, he told me some things to check, an it ended up being a few burnt copper washers on the tip of 2 of the injectors. After I pulled them, I got a ride over to they're shop, they pretty much dropped everything to help me. All I really needed was a new o-ring kit, but since I brought the injectors with me, Cass took them apart on the spit, cleaned an inspected them, then flowed them all right away an set me up with new o-rings an didn't charge me hardly anything. They're customer service is 2nd to none, an they make great products, I always recommend them whenever someone asks me where to buy injectors from.

Swamps, rosewood, unlimited, etc, are all good companies as well, but after the guys at Full Force bent over backwards for me to get me up an running again I won't go anywhere else.

Terry_7.3

Reaction score
Just installed some 210/100 in my truck tonight from Full Force. Great customer service, I haven't been disappointed. Just waiting on my custom calibrations now from PHP. Will let ya all know how they run.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Full Force has always been my main go to shop. I've been dealing with Cass for years and have known Matt from back in the days when he still lived in Ohio - Awesome guys with equally awesome service.

There are other really good builders too that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend or use either - thankfully in the 7.3 world there are a few really good options - if you really question it - call them up and talk to them.... they will all talk with you about what you want and need and can take care of you.

Black 02

Reaction score
I've talking on the phone with Ryan before and he didn't know me from Adam but still was very helpful and gave me all the info I needed.

Matt will take care of you. From parts to questions, he's always been a great help to me in my engine build process.

I'm sure they'll be getting some more of my $$$ here real soon. :redspotdance:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.