Got an 03 PITA

d.j.pherigo

Reaction score
Just picked this truck up back in Feb(2003 f250 with 166k miles with a/t), and ended up replacing an injector the first week. Followed by the injector was a MAF sensor, a powermax turbo, comeplete set of stage ones, another MAF sensor, custom tunes. Truck previsouly had an EGR relete on it and aftermarket exhaust. My truck keeps throwing the following codes.

P0102 low circuit to mass air

P0113 intake air temperature circuit high

P0603 PCM KAM error

In my efforts to fix the truck, I found a MAF sensor harness plug that was scorched brown like it had gotten hot. I took the harness apart and found that the orange and blue wire was melted inside the connector. That was repaired and I checked the connect according to this (http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/998850-keep-getting-p0102-code.html) and everything checked out fine.

The truck blows out termendous amounts of smoke when ever you try to accelerate and falls on its face under full throttle. I am running out of ideas and cant afford to send the truck off to the dealer right now. any help is greatly appreciated, and if you need to know more info about the situation, let me know, Ill keep checking back. Thanks

Last edited:

Mdub707

Reaction score
Have you ever been able to drive the truck properly?

Does your truck have the butterfly valve under the intake elbow, might be worth looking there. I thought the 03's didn't have it though.

d.j.pherigo

Reaction score
trace the problem down to back connector at the mass air sensor. it had been hot before and left scorch marks on the connector its self, so i took it apart and found 2 wires not fully seated in the harness. truck runs great now

Latest posts

Members online