Got me a 6.7

Reaction score
Bought a 6.7 a few weeks ago and finally got my rims and tires on still waiting for my leveling kit but should be in this week.

2012 F-350 CCSB Lariat with the white and tan bottom. Tinted the front windows to match back factoy tint and swapped my WeatherGuard toolbox over. Got some black CalTred seat covers with tan inserts to go over the leather. My wife suprised me with the wheels and tires for my birthday. Got them off tmillburg. They have Mickey Thompson ATZ on them with a little thread left. Enough to get thru this summer and Ill put my fierce attitudes back on with the stock rims for the winter. Im overall extreamly happy with the truck and the way it drives and rides. Beats the hell outta the 08 long bed that rode like a log wagon on the county roads.

Heres a few pictures.

truck8_zpse5252ce5.jpg

truck6_zps44ebc53b.jpg

truck8_zpse5252ce5.jpg

mandkole

Reaction score
Much different ride than the 08? I know we're comparing a SC to a CC now, but what changed so much on the 12?

Reaction score
The center caps for the rims dont fit but it looks just fine without them. Plus I didnt have to spend the money for new cetner caps. Leveling kit should be in this week and on by the end of the week.

Latest posts

Members online