h&s low boost fueling

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Anyone ever mess with this setting? What exactly does it mean... what does h&s dem low boost?... I read on the lml forum it simply if you want to smile or not... Any input on this?

nickg3130

Reaction score
I haven't messed with it but it is definitely a cool option. I plan on doing a single soon as well an I think this would be an awesome option when tuning it.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
maybe so you can pull fueling down low so you don't smoke out the town during city driving?

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Ya mine with my 60hp Nozzels on anything other then no power on my minimaxx smoke while cruising, low boost is set at 3 such is defalt... I'll have to see if I can feel a diff in the settings...

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Ya mine with my 60hp Nozzels on anything other then no power on my minimaxx smoke while cruising, low boost is set at 3 such is defalt... I'll have to see if I can feel a diff in the settings...

Thats odd what kind of nozzles? mine 100% nozzles dont even barely haze crusing

oneturboforme

Reaction score
I have 60hp elites.... and I may be picky of what's considered hazing and what's smokin, the cops around here are really strict when it comes to this stuff.... I must of been pulled over 6 times bc my tirea stick out a hope 1/2"

TheBigDeOGE

Reaction score
Helps fuel harder on the bottom end. customer put his on 4 last night and said he noticed quicker spool up and hased a little more going down the road. told him to try 5 and get back to me on if its worth it on the street or not.

oneturboforme

Reaction score
You change it when dowloqding the tune.. only way and make sure your up to date on youe tunes..

Latest posts

Members online