H2E Pedestal

caladash

Reaction score
Im looking for a new turbo pedestal for my H2E setup. The pedestal I'm running now has an o-ring groove machined in the center of the hole for the oil drain. Oil drain is a flex tube that gets pushed in the hole and rtv sealed around it. At first I thought nothing of it when I installed it a long time ago but when I pulled my motor out a few weeks ago I got a good look at it and I do not like it at all. Water, dirt and who knows what else could have got in there. I have seen a pedestal that has an AN fitting screwed into it and the oil drain screws to that. Much better in my opinion! Can any vendors here get me what I'm looking for?! Just need the pedestal! Thank you!

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
Get with Carson stauffer. When I was looking for a drain tube he was the one that had that. You can get just the tube and fitting and install it

Reaction score
You could route it to the mech. Pump location in the valley and block the other off. I initially made my drain on the padistal as well didn't like it so I taped for pipe thread. Put a plug on it and ran an to the valley. I can get you some pics if ur interested.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

caladash

Reaction score
You could route it to the mech. Pump location in the valley and block the other off. I initially made my drain on the padistal as well didn't like it so I taped for pipe thread. Put a plug on it and ran an to the valley. I can get you some pics if ur interested.

Pics would be great please! That hole is still open, haven't gotten an freeze plug yet.

Was hoping a vendor could sell me one!

Reaction score
yrarujun.jpg

y9y3y8ed.jpg

Reaction score
I used a Turbonetics NPT to Hose Barb Fittings 30816 from summit up top. and machined a plug with an o-ring to an.

17" Turbo Oil Return Drain Line Kit T3 T4 T70 T66 GT45 T3T4 BRAIDED 10AN FITTING from ebay.

i am using the same drain on my s468.

caladash

Reaction score
Is Carson the only one who does his pedestals with the fitting already installed? I must have his older kit!!

Binder man

Reaction score
Try Swamps, there T4 kits use to go down into the fuel pump hole I believe. Thats the way my 97 was although it wasn't a swamps piece.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.