Heads??

bboteler

Reaction score
Is anyone running liberator's heads? If so how many miles and any problems? I need new heads due to cracks and I wanna know if these are a good alternative to ford heads.

Mdub707

Reaction score
Well, they don't make their own heads, they probably just refurb Ford heads. A head is a head, you just need heads that are flat and don't have cracks.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
PM speeddemons. His name is Garrett. A while back he gave me a site to buy heads from but i can't remember what it is.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Yes. A while back i needed heads. I posted up here or the nation. You said you had heads on your table but they were cracked then you told me a place to buy them. I dont have the pms anymore.

bboteler

Reaction score
So is the consensus to go ford remans, have them checked, install them with apr's and ford hg's if I gotta buy new heads I wanna to be my last set.

jonnysteals

Reaction score
Also if liberate tests your heads and they ate cracked you forfeit your deposit which is like 3500

Cobra 19 & 54

Reaction score
I'd still have them checked for flatness. Had new ones installed that had some warp to them. Lost the head gaskets less than 20K miles.

Mdub707

Reaction score
That's actually cheaper than I thought they'd be? That's for both heads? Does anyone know if they come with valves and everything installed already or are they bare?

jonnysteals

Reaction score
I got a brand new head from my dealer for 1000 bucks. Came fully ready to be bolted on. Other head checked out good.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.