HELP! Truck ecm locked

superdutyfarmer

Reaction score
Anyone know how to unlock the ecm, I was reprogramming the ecm with my livewire and the cord lost power, now it says that it is the wrong vehicle and the security light is blinking in the dash. Any ideas, got some cattle to haul.

superdutyfarmer

Reaction score
ya thats when it tells me i got the incorrect vehicle. I tried to program it to performance on the sct and it said to return to stock so i'm going in circles. when the livewire starts up it says that the performance tune is loaded

Gootee

Reaction score
Same problem happened with my boss 6.0. Like sct will write a new stock tune that you'll load on. Don't e surprised if it doesn't work the first time! It took me 3 attempts.

superdutyfarmer

Reaction score
ok, I called and left a message with them, hopefully I can get it squared away monday morning, I got another ride to the race tomorrow. One more quick question, I did make sure that I backed up my stock file when I got my livewire, can that help me out at all?

Jhaddox

Reaction score
ok, I called and left a message with them, hopefully I can get it squared away monday morning, I got another ride to the race tomorrow. One more quick question, I did make sure that I backed up my stock file when I got my livewire, can that help me out at all?

Yea, I'm not totally sure how to do it, I havent in a while, on sct's site under tech or downloads go to your tuner, find the loader and it will let you load your stock file iirc then you can just load stock and it'll be unlocked

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.