HIDs discolored

Jesse

Reaction score
I purchased a set of 5000k 55w digital lights for my 2006 f-250 about 3 years ago. They worked flawlessly up until yesterday . This morning one headlight burns a deep orange, the other is still fine. I checked all the connections, replaced the fuse and nothing has changed.

Is there something else i should try to get them to work? or has one of the bulbs/ballast just decide to go fubar?

thanks in advance.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I purchased a set of 5000k 55w digital lights for my 2006 f-250 about 3 years ago. They worked flawlessly up until yesterday . This morning one headlight burns a deep orange, the other is still fine. I checked all the connections, replaced the fuse and nothing has changed.

Is there something else i should try to get them to work? or has one of the bulbs/ballast just decide to go fubar?

thanks in advance.

In my experience it will more than likely be the bulb, I have had issues with a pair of bulbs in my f150 where one of them would sometimes turn pink and then go back to white and it ended up being the bulb...you can try swapping the ballast to see if that may help but in my experience it probably won't...

Members online

No members online now.