HP TUNERS 6.0 support

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Sooooo, I saw this on the good old bookface yesterday.... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...69560198.86388.371459246228217&type=1&theater

HP Tuners support for us 6.0 guys. Idk if anyone else has any experience with this, but I have a good friend who does dyno tuning and makes the magic happen on Chevy cars/trucks w/ hp tuners and he thinks this has a ton of potential for tuning our 6.0s. So, if any of you already use hp tuners definitely help them out and get them a pcm read so they can make this happen sooner! I'm pumped to try this!

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Cool. Always great to see more options available.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

dieseljosh07

Reaction score
We'll be running some beta files for HPtuners in both a stock and modded 6.0 in the coming weeks. This will defiantly be a great addition to 6.0 tuning options. It's basically EFI live for 6.0's. There will be 6.4 support coming later also.

Towerguy

Reaction score
We'll be running some beta files for HPtuners in both a stock and modded 6.0 in the coming weeks. This will defiantly be a great addition to 6.0 tuning options. It's basically EFI live for 6.0's. There will be 6.4 support coming later also.

How does EFI Live differ from what we have available? Does it allow access to tuning parameters that are inaccessible through SCT software? If so will this give tuners of the 6.0 an expanded list of options for tweaking our trucks?

Radioflyer

Reaction score
A buddy is using HPtuners with his Gen 4 Camaro, i've fiddled with it a few times. Very very similar to EFI Live.

fastbee

Reaction score
Any idea how this will be different from SCT Pro Racer or Sniper? Both of them seem to be pretty full featured packages that are readily available...does HP Tuner do something different?

dieseljosh07

Reaction score
HP is more adjustable by the end user. Kinda like how someone can purchase a V2 from EFI live and tune there own truck. I'm still gathering all the info, I'll post more details as I get them.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
HP is more adjustable by the end user. Kinda like how someone can purchase a V2 from EFI live and tune there own truck. I'm still gathering all the info, I'll post more details as I get them.

as far as I know, this is the Main difference. Maybe there will be more adjustability? Who knows. Worth a shot anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strokin89

Reaction score
Sub'd

2005 F250 6.0 powerstroke, 6 speed manual, egr delete, arp head studs, new oil cooler, aftermarket coolant filter, custom intake, 4" down pipe into dual 6" stacks, 8" lift, TSD super panty dropper tune.

Trqmnstr

Reaction score
Well that figures cuz i finally dropped just $680 on a sct and idp tunes. Lol

Id love to be able to have more options of personally tweeking things tho. I see some severly abused leakers in the future if this unit is capable of owner fuel map adjustments. Lofl

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
I thought we couldnt do on the fly changes like all the other guys because of the way the PCM is setup... True you can do live tuning, but all that is doing is just running the truck, making changed and uploading another SCT tune like normal. Its not on the fly in terms of instant upload/data into the PCM.. right?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.