• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

HTT BIG BAD WOLF TURBO FOR SALE

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
I may be buying another truck so I will not be building my truck as planned. therefore Im putting my htt big bad wolf turbo.

specs
Ported shroud compressor housing for flow increases exceeding 30%. The 88mm compressor wheel provides similar flow to the Garrett ball-bearing turbo.
*1.00 T. Hsg. instead of the stock .84. (For lower drive pressures and extended top-end horsepower.)
*The baseline actuator setting is 20 lbs. and is fully adjustable.
*360 degree thrust bearing and a shaft shank diameter of 5/16" in diameter instead of original 1/4". This gives you the strength and durability you need.

this is a direct bolt on for 99-03
they go from around 1400-1600 new with 150 core charge.

I want to get 800 OBO for the turbo shipped. If I can not get close to that I will just keep it.

I do not have the intake hose for it
hardly any shaft play @ all

here is a link
http://www.dpppower.com/73-turbos.html

this is a good turbo for someone that doesnt want to spend the money of buying brand new and get a good jump in power for a good price.

pay pal verified

prefer pm

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
Go figure as soon as I post this for salw truck gets sold. I will be keeping the Turbo now. mods please delete this post

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.