IDP tune issues

redx

Reaction score
Was running the kem 345 tune for the past 2 years, swapped to IDP tunes with a X3. I loaded my stock file back onto the dashdaq and loaded on Xstreet, with firm stock lock. I selected all the options(full EGR delete, DPF delete, etc), and i continually get 4 codes:

P040D, Exhaust gas recirculation temperature sensor a circuit high
P041D, Exhaust gas recirculation temperature sensor b circuit high
P1000, OBD systems readiness test not complete
P2263, Turbo/supercharge boost system performance

Im currently running all sensors in the delete pipe. My EGTRA sensor in the up pipe hasn't been working at all(hasnt worked in a year now but never faulted on the kem tunes).

Am i missing something here? It doesn't fault unless i turn the truck off and on again. I reloaded the tune twice now and made sure everything was correct options(made dam sure egr was selected as deleted). Seems to drive ok, but cant tell the potential as its snowing like crazy out!

tbsimmons

Reaction score
Load a different tune and see if it helps.
Try the normal street.
If you are selecting EGR delete - Yes then it should be fine
If your EGRTA sensor is bad, have not researched the codes, but I would think it might cause the codes your getting.

WoodBoy

Reaction score
If you have a full egr delete, that is your problem. When loading a tune on the sct you do select egr is disabled. It is to turn off the egr even though it is still intact, also allowing blocker plates. But anything more than that as in a full egr delete, you will need tunes written for a full delete from IDP, and you will be set

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Sometimes the lw will take a few times of clearing codes to get past it. My buddy's truck acted similar , and got a few turbo codes, cleared them and never had it again. But he didn't select egr delete.

BFT

Reaction score
Make sure you choose that the EGR is disabled. The circuit high normally indicates that something has been left unplugged. The boost related code is due to the EGR codes.

Make sure your batteries are healthy when trying to do all the tuning with the x cal

redx

Reaction score
Keep getting 1009 code on the sct while loading up, error writing files to tune. Sounds like its going back to innovative.

6.4psd916

Reaction score
I get the same code when writing tunes, and the p1000 code, mine is not allowing the racelock transmission setting, calling aaron or eric tomorrow

Jhaddox

Reaction score
P1000 is a normal code with tuning..just an Obd readiness code iirc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online