In bed Aux Tank

carden260

Reaction score
Anyone install an aux tank in the bed of truck? My 24 gal tank just dont Cut it

Dzchey21

Reaction score
yep, i have a transferflow 40gal toolbox tank combo, only way to go. It does take up bed space but the tool box is still surprisingly big. I love it. I can easily go from cheyenne to salt lake without stopping for fuel and having plenty left over. loaded with a truck on a trailer.

BKopp

Reaction score
Are you asking for someone to install one, or have they?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

carden260

Reaction score
I was wondering who has one and what route did they go. I have been looking at Titian Transferflow or aux tank in bed. I used to have a 99 with a 90 gal in bed tapped into the filler neck. Just wondering what people are doing now

Dzchey21

Reaction score
FWIW mine transfers by AUX switch in the cab with a pump. Transfer flow offers an auto refill module but i wasnt confortable cutting the fuel sending unit wiring.

webb06

Reaction score
I was wondering who has one and what route did they go. I have been looking at Titian Transferflow or aux tank in bed. I used to have a 99 with a 90 gal in bed tapped into the filler neck. Just wondering what people are doing now

My dad has a 60 gallon tank/toolbox combo in his '14. Just ran a hose through a hole in the floor to the filler neck. Turn the valve when the main tank is close to empty and it'll fill while driving. Works fine.

RedRice589

Reaction score
I have a 60 gallon RDS fuel/toolbox combo. Gravity feeds into the filler neck and on trips I usually hop out for a bathroom break and open the big tank when my lower tank is about a quarter tank. I can go from Lexington to Ocala Florida in one haul with my 4 horse loaded down. I can only get 600 miles out of it if I pull a flatbed with a truck on it or my camper.

webb06

Reaction score
I have a 60 gallon RDS fuel/toolbox combo. Gravity feeds into the filler neck and on trips I usually hop out for a bathroom break and open the big tank when my lower tank is about a quarter tank. I can go from Lexington to Ocala Florida in one haul with my 4 horse loaded down. I can only get 600 miles out of it if I pull a flatbed with a truck on it or my camper.

That's the brand my dad has too

Mr.BigOil

Reaction score
I have the 50 gallon Transfer Flow in the factory location. I didn't want my short bed any shorter.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.