• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Industrial Injection phatshaft 62/70 03+ 6.0

D-LUX

Reaction score
Alright guys ive got a used phat shaft 62/70 that i picked up just because it was a good deal. I wanted to adapt it to my dodge but after alot of research figured it would be to much work and i just want to sell it and get something for my application.

Im not a ford guy by any means but looked around and have seen these things going for 1600 plus..

Im asking 1500 for it seeing how it was made in 9/09.

The shaft has minimal side to side play and NO end play. The blades have a few nics but nothing major. Im putting up pics in the post below. I am also including the Pedistal mount as well.

email me if you have any questions or want to work out some kind of deal. this is the best way to get ahold of me. so please no p.m's

Located in Spring, Texas 77379

email: [email protected]

D-LUX

Reaction score
turbo3.png

turbo2.png

turbo1.png

turbo5.png

turbo4.png

D-LUX

Reaction score
these things go for $3000 new.

Found out today it was on the truck until the owner decided to go bigger. approx 12,000 miles on it

D-LUX

Reaction score
price drop to 800 come on guys this thing is worth it and then some

D-LUX

Reaction score
since it looks like this thing is not selling anytime soon i'll prolly still have it by the time your ready to make your compound set up... no one wants to spend this kind of cash i guess

SpecializedDieselNW

Reaction score
Scam Alert!!!!!!!!

It was sold to me on Ebay! You guys are better off that you didn't get it from him!

It has about 1/8" endplay and needs completely rebuilt!!!!! He won't work with me and I had to open an Ebay dispute! What a weasel!!

Guys like this ruin purchasing on the internet!!! You never know what you get.

His excuse is that is must have been damaged during shipping and it's not his fault!!!!

Do not deal with this guy!!!!!!!!!:cursing:

SpecializedDieselNW

Reaction score
Just wanted to post an update on the sale.

"DLUX" didn't talk to me directly. I spoke with his Dad because it was his account on Ebay from which I purchased it. He gave me a partial refund to help the situation.

I'm not entirely satisfied with it but oh well that's the way it goes I guess:shrug:

Latest posts

Members online