Industrial Injection V2 K16?

59fordcummins

Reaction score
Was talking to the guys from Elite and they mentioned industrial came out with an updated version of there k16, does anybody have any info on this? More reliable possibly? Lol. Mine cracked a piston and is getting ready to go under the knife. Wanting to take it to the next level. But I'd rather not have all the extra plumbing of the dual fuelers. Just personal preference

Reaction score
Yeah it's basically the same. From what I know the crank bearings that they were having so much problems with are being coated and there is some stricter quality standards. Only time will tell how they pan out.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
The Pulling For Peyton truck is the only one I know of currently running one. My truck will have one, but I'm a horrible comparison, because my new motor build wont be finished till probably march, had to put some money for the truck towards farm bills so I'm at a standstill

59fordcummins

Reaction score
Well it'll be awhile until I get at mine, busy planting wheat and gettin ready to cut fall crops. Hopefully there will be more info on it by then

Matt

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind trying one in my crew cab but with as cheap as dual fuelers are getting I just don't see the point. Hopefully it proves to be a strong option for the work stock guys.

Reaction score
Yeah for a workstock deal they are the way to go.

But at the price of a dragonfire versus dual fuelers reliability. I'd go dual fuelers all day.

And not all dual fuelers are complicated. Ours is pretty clean. With a brand new pump the kit only runs $2800. Dragonfires were in the $24-2600 range before. I don't know if the price went up for the V2.

59fordcummins

Reaction score
Well I'll be honest my main reason for wanting a big single pump was to run side action diesels triple kit, but for some reason I thought it was $3,800 not $5,800! Lol now I I'm thinkin elites 76 and dual fuelers.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Agreed. In a perfect world where they were reliable it would be great. Way less bs to mount. But your at 110hp or 30% nozzles to keep it happy. Anything over that its a crap shoot.

but 110's fuel enough for 1000 .... plenty of fuel.

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
Agreed. In a perfect world where they were reliable it would be great. Way less bs to mount. But your at 110hp or 30% nozzles to keep it happy. Anything over that its a crap shoot.

Don't say that. I'm running 60% right now!! Lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
Mine will maintain 2.3ms with 60% nozzles. 24.5k, stock with race tune only held 23k.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online