• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Inquiry: 20 inch stock rims and tires

crazyradjohnny

Reaction score
So trying to convince the wife to get some new rims and tires for my 2012 KR. So just trying to figure out generally how much people are buying a set of 20 inch stock rims and stock tires with about 13.5k miles.

Thanks in advanced.

Adamv7010

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
600-900 is about what I'd pay

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

GCncsuHD

Reaction score
Around here, the wheels themselves typically go for $700-1000, with good tires anywhere up to $1500 depending on tread/brand. Although I was paid $100 to take my OEM 20s off a guy's hands...bought wheels/tires for $1200, sold tires themselves for $1300 ;)

crazyradjohnny

Reaction score
Here they are. Like I said 13k miles on

Attachments

• image (6).jpg
    image (6).jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 65
  • image (7).jpg
    image (7).jpg
    18 KB · Views: 57

crazyradjohnny

Reaction score
Well not officially for sale right yet. This was more of an inquiry to see how much I could get for them so I could convince the wife buying new rims and tires wouldn't be that much. It sounds like it could be anywhere from $1000-$2000 for the wheels and tires but still not sure.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Well not officially for sale right yet. This was more of an inquiry to see how much I could get for them so I could convince the wife buying new rims and tires wouldn't be that much. It sounds like it could be anywhere from $1000-$2000 for the wheels and tires but still not sure.

to the right person you could

i wouldnt pay a dime over $900 for what your selling honestly, and you can put them on CL for $1500 and just be ready to be flooded with $700 offers

crazyradjohnny

Reaction score
While I got your attention TXGLASSMAN, how much do you think a DPF would go for? Has about 12,000 miles on it?

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
dont know, heard of some people paying upwards of 650 a piece for DPFs.

you need to be vary careful about selling it, think long and hard on it before you do, its will be a choice that you will probably regret after selling it. That is why mine is a box i built in my shed and it only 7500 miles on it, if i ever need to go back to stock i can, and will if a warranty issue comes up

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.