Is this possible?

6.4straightchurnnin

Reaction score
I had a guy ask me today if it was possible to do a smoke switch on a 6.4 and I told him I didn't know, if anyone out there knows a way to do it please let me know I told him I wouldn't do it myself but I would ask around and see if it was possible?

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
why waste money on a smoke switch when you can just put a bag over the intake!?

People today are so stupid. WHy spend money when you can do it for FREE!

Jomax

Reaction score
It needs to be a Walmart bag over the intake. Remember MUST be a Walmart bag.

Sent from my iPhone using
TapTalk
2000 Black DRW F-350
Gauges, DP tuner, ported housing, T-500:evil:, JW VB, 5in turbo back, hutch/harpoon mod, 6.0 IC, tru cool tranny cooler, etc

Reaction score
either put a bag over your intake or sell it and buy a dodge with cummings on the front window, big C in the back window and make sure to have your tow mirrors flipped up with no trailer for the ultimate in douchery

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
whatever you do, dont say somehting like "i know its dumb, but its for my buddy" or "who really cares", or "i wish yall would get over the no smoke thing" etc etc...

itll get worse

Wayne

Reaction score
To the op: of course it's possible, but99.99% of the people with access to a wiring diagram that are smart enough to read it won't help you for obvious reasons.

NCPowerStroke

Reaction score
i dont understand why people think its so cool to black smoke all the time...its making the diesel world look bad. waste of fuel. (im talking bout the teenage kids that get diesels just so they can put stacks on em and blow smoke every where)

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
funny how everyone is referring to Cummins owners as being the only douches that blow lots and act like idiots yet a 6.4 owner is asking about a smoke switch. funny how it goes both ways.

Garrett

OBS F350

Reaction score
i dont understand why people think its so cool to black smoke all the time...its making the diesel world look bad. waste of fuel. (im talking bout the teenage kids that get diesels just so they can put stacks on em and blow smoke every where)

My buddy has a really nice 6.0, has 190's, studs, etc. When ever he sees someone he wants to impress or whatever he is trying to do, he will lay on it, billow out smoke, and before the turbo even starts to light he will let out.... :fustrate: :fustrate: :fustrate:... I don't see what is so cool about your truck not moving any faster at all then it already is, and blowing so much smoke it looks like it's blowing up. Rant over lol.

Latest posts

Members online