• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

King coil overs for on road stock height...

LSV2NV

Reaction score
Can anyone point me in a direction that i can order though and have them valved for a specific on road, crappy Michigan roads? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

TripleE44

Reaction score
Try trucktoyzperformance.com first, but I've also been recommended downsouthmotorsports.com . I'm sure you'll have to call either place to really tell them what you're wanting.

Be prepared because most people will tell you that the coilovers will limit travel too much for stock ride height.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Be prepared because most people will tell you that the coilovers will limit travel too much for stock ride height.
This is correct

We sell kings, but I wouldn't even recommend the coilover setup for less than 6". The way the coilover is designed will limit travel when talking about a system that is that small/short.

King sells a bolt in system that uses their coilover and lifts the truck up to 3" I believe.
But you will lose travel. Your better off going with a good coil spring and custom valved shock if your after ride quality or performance gains.

Latest posts

Members online