leveling kit

GROSSpolluter

Reaction score
well i kinda got mixed answers by searching. im going to get new wheels and tires soon and i was going to run 33s and i already have a 1 inch block swaped in the rear so its level. but i dont really want to lower the front to make it lower so the wheels fit the wheel wells better...so i think im going to run 35s...but my question is if i put 2.5" spacers in the front and 350 blocks in the rear am i going to need a adj trac bar? i had a 06 6.0 with the icon kit and didnt replace it so....whats the verdict?

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Your best bet is to get a newton leveling kit.. They are on ebay.. 110 gets you a billet alum spacer, billet alum trac bar spacers to keep your axle centered, and billet alum shock spacers to continue to run the stockers if you prefer along with brake line brackets and bump stop extensions i chose not to run the bumpstop extensions just because i didnt wanna put them on and my truck is a pavement pounder

GROSSpolluter

Reaction score
Your best bet is to get a newton leveling kit.. They are on ebay.. 110 gets you a billet alum spacer, billet alum trac bar spacers to keep your axle centered, and billet alum shock spacers to continue to run the stockers if you prefer along with brake line brackets and bump stop extensions i chose not to run the bumpstop extensions just because i didnt wanna put them on and my truck is a pavement pounder

is that the spacer that goes under the coil perch on the axle?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
i always worried about the kits that go under the spring, i know they are probably fine, i just worried about material quality and them splitting or something stupid, not sure if it would even do anything but still. That does sound like a good deal for the price

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
does anyone have pics with those wheels on a leveled superduty?

Although not an 08 up..same wheel in chrome on 35s with 2.5" leveling kit in my avatar. 20x9 SOTA.

Spacer top of spring on mine. Simple effective kit. Thanks Dustin!

GROSSpolluter

Reaction score
i always worried about the kits that go under the spring, i know they are probably fine, i just worried about material quality and them splitting or something stupid, not sure if it would even do anything but still. That does sound like a good deal for the price

haha same here...i looked up that kit it just looks like a bunch of washers some one gathered up at a hardware store. i like steel better than alum. so ill prob go with the spacers on top of the coil. and if my axle shifts ill get the ready lift trac bar relocater.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
my buddy brought over his 08 last weekend with a leveling kit and 35s, kinda missed the look honestly, chrome 20s, toyos, looks good didnt get any pictures though, im bad about pictures

bows08

Reaction score
my buddy brought over his 08 last weekend with a leveling kit and 35s, kinda missed the look honestly, chrome 20s, toyos, looks good didnt get any pictures though, im bad about pictures

Same look I'm going for. What kind of kit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
2.5" leveling kit and 3.25" rear blocks with BMF Novakanes and 325/65/20 Toyo Open Country AT's.

009-4.jpg

010-5.jpg

Latest posts

Members online