• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Looking for crew cab 4x 97-07 years, fummins swap would be great

scagle1

Reaction score
Sold my 02 back in May and sure do miss it. ( Cody, if your on here I miss MY truck) Had done about all I felt I would minus an 08 up front end swap and had a good offer so watched it drive away. Replaced it with an 08 6.7 cummins and I enjoy the motor but the truck platform itself SUCKS I'm. Anyway, I'm gonna find another Superduty....

Looking for short bed, 4x4, clean, prefer under 150k on miles, any years 7.3 as I feel confident of my knowledge of that platform and working on it, would consider a 6.0 but it's gonna have to some work and supporting papers and some pondering on my part.

Again, clean trucks, no rust, no dented up rides.
I plan on building into what I want again and riding it for awhile so just want a clean platform to start with.

If someone knows of a superduty with a cummins swap done, that has 30 or 40k on the swap with bugs worked out and cruise and AC work on it, that would be awesome and the best of both worlds to me. Thought of buying a roller and pulling my current setup but don't think I'm quite at that level or ready to spend that much more.

Thanks fellas

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.