• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Looking to do an even trade: tan rear bench for buckets.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm looking to do an even trade for back seats. I have a tan bench in my truck. Perforated leather with flip down armrest. Seats are in what I would call very good but not perfect condition for being an 02 with 190k on the clock. Will attach pics below. I just cleaned/ conditioned them which removed most of the marks that were on them. I would be willing to have the back seat professionally cleaned before sending it out. Within the last year I've owned this truck the seat has been slept on more than just sat on and id rather have the buckets and console. I work at a company that does shipping so that could be arranged fairly cheap if distances were too far to drive. However Id be up for a partial east coast roadtrip or maybe a little west. Post here or PM me with what you've got. Hoping I find someone because I really want some tan buckets. Thanks. IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/26/jyhumy7u.jpg[/IMG]
ydynudy3.jpg
nara9asa.jpg
6yjyjyne.jpg
ugezeryq.jpg

Posted from ***itville, USA

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.