mirror fixes

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
well.. i got hit today by a chevy 1 ton dumptruck with a fixed mirror. his smacked mine and took my recon light out, and ruined all the front plastics,but the mirror still works totally ok. his ripped the sheet metal on his door and ruined the total mirror LOL. anyways-is there a way to just replace the plastic cap over the whole mirror? cause thats all i really need.. everything is ok.. ill post a picture so you can see what i mean.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
:( :(

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323789798.237464.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323789798.237464.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 132

CAT35niner

Reaction score
I believe so check with Jon or Brittan at sunrise they will hook u up. I no u can get the top piece seperate. Sucks to have that happen.They r expensive mirrors. The only draw back for having big mirrors.

BFT

Reaction score
Worst case scenario in case you can't, is to buy a cheap non powered mirror and have to top paint to maych

BFT

Reaction score
Yeah, sorry... 1 mirror runs like 800 or some retarded price. I wouldn't want to lose all the nice functions of full powered mirrors.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
Yeah, sorry... 1 mirror runs like 800 or some retarded price. I wouldn't want to lose all the nice functions of full powered mirrors.

ok good idea. im gonna call around some junk yards in case i cant buy one new. i would hate to lose the functions

sickslow

Reaction score
This just happened to one of my friends "sixfour" on here. I think he hit one of the same chevy trucks lol

madman1234509

Reaction score
Yea I had this problem right when I got my truck. I douche cop in his private vehicle side swipped me, broke my big glass off and cracked the outer edge of my plastic. THEN HE TRIED TO RUN!!! Told me and his police cheif he thought the loud noise was a gun shot. The cheif basically kissed my butt so I wouldn't press charges for hit and run, and have him prolly end up with a dwi. I could replace the heated glass but not the plastic. I superglued the cracked sliver..... Looks good new.

Latest posts

Members online