MPG with Spartan, DEF, EGR Deletes

Rivrat

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Ive got about 14K miles left on my Warranty and have been looking at tuning the truck up. I was looking at getting the spartan with 200ph mode, the EGR and DEF deletes, 4" exhaust and cold air intake. what MPG have you been getting. i drive it easy now and at 70 im getting around 20 mpg.... and lovin it. taking all this emissions crap off and staying out of the pedal, would i be getting better?
should I do it now or wait for the warranty to go out.

sootie

Reaction score
most ppl say that once they deleted, they wish they had done it sooner. you may want to consider H&S over Spartan due to the flexibility of tuning options.

Rivrat

Reaction score
Ok just pulled the trigger. What else am I needing?

Spartan Diesel Phalanx Console Flash Tuner

S&B Cold Air Intake

5” MBRP Downpipe Back Exhaust DPF/CAT Delete(Aluminized)

(Does Not Include Muffler)

INCLUDES 200HP WARHAMMER TUNE

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Cancel that order and get an h&s. not trying to be a dik but the tuning options are alot better.

Not trying to be a dik either but do you have a 6.7 to know this from experience? And finding an unlocked h&s tuner for a good price isn't exactly as easy as calling up shop XYZ and placing an order.

To the op, you will want to contact Street Diesel for your EGR delete kit. They worked with Spartan on deletes way back when and have a secondary coolant sensor kit you will need to incorporate into your build to help your tuner operate. Good luck!

Latest posts

Members online