MTW stage 4::::MTW stage 3

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
OK first post as vendor, I just got done going to Atlanta, and delivered my first stage 4 to leadfoot performance. Johnanath is going to put it on this truck and rip it up. He's running 285cc injectors full built engine and transmission. He plans on getting it live tune on Sat. so I may have dyno numbers, and yes he will take it down the track for track times. I have my fingers crossed, I hope turbo performs. The turbo measures 70.8mm/96mm compressor, I belive it is the biggest VGT turbo to ever go on a powerstroke.
If I'm wrong tell me, this turbo is fully drop in replacement factory turbo, as are all the turbos I build. You don't need anything extra, bolts to factory pedestal, and hooks up like stock. I also have a stage 3 that is being live tuned on Sat. at IDP by Eric. I will have dyno numbers on that one too, and track times, since he also has a built tranny. By the way he ran the track, with a powermax 68mm tune untill he could get it live tune, 8000lbs truck weight at the scales and ran a 12.5 @ 106mph. Do the numbers 650rwhp with stock intake manifold, heads, exhaust manifolds, and 190/100 fuel injectors.
Before I get the nah saying, he will have dyno results and back it up on the track. I believe with a live tune he might hit higher than 650rwhp.

Thanks, Adrian

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
good luck with the stage 4! :thumbsup:

but you forgot to say that that truck ran a 12.7 with a powermax just thought I would add that.:angel:

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
LATEST UPDATE:::::::::

Live tune on IDP dyno bt Eric. Here's the numbers he got 630rwhp/ 1260lbs of torque.

Here's Brair's set up: fuel system upgrade, 190/100 injectors, intake, exhaust ,egr delete, arp studs with ford oem head gaskets, intercooler. Everything else stock, no head work, intake manifold, or headers.He is running xtreme x early lock with a mild ficm tune

This stage 3 turbo is a direct drop in, hooks up like factory. I talked to him on the phone, and told me that spool is instant and drivability is very good. I asked compaired to your powermax with batmowheel hows the spool, he told me slightly less ( I gotta work on that, I have a couple little things I can do to improve that). After live tune Eric and he went for a ride, Brair was doing 55mph and punched it 3/4 throttle and tires broke loose and got sideways. Brair is running traction bars, and has them tight, he agained control and Eric just said dam this thing pulls extremely hard.
Brair told me Eric wants to get a hold of me, said he is very impressed and that the turbo broke the vgt fuel only numbers on his dyno, and 190/100 numbers for rwhp.

Craig for MPD showed up after live tune and was looking at the numbers with Eric and was impressed.

Wow, so far so good, stage 3 looks like it will do good.

Brair will be going to the track next week and using a set of slicks, Craig is going to let him borrow. He as run a 12.5 two weeks ago with this turbo and truck without live tune. His 60 foot times where very bad, If he can get it to hook Craig thinks 12.00 et is possible.

Well sorry for the long write up but I was trying to get all the info out I could. Thanks, Adrain

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
great job guys, what was boost, back pressure and egt's like. i think you'll have alot of guys interested in this charger

03international

Reaction score
briar is a good friend of mine. we just towed his boat to do some rock fishing with his truck. as long as the truck stays over 5lbs it never went over 1000 degrees. very impressed with this truck. we put this turbo on within 2 hours start to finish.

Latest posts

Members online