My MPD S475 Kit.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i had it shipped to tadd, to put on my truck, but we ended up putting it on the shop truck, due to my decision to do the trips. i purchased the kit because "I" wanted to know how it performs, driveability, smoke, power, etc.. compared to the twin trucks. craig has said, its pretty damn driuveable once you learn how it acts, and has some spots in the rpm that arent very friendly for street driving, but very manageable once you find the learning curve. this first post is in regards to fit and finish. tadd said the manifolds are very nice, good fit, and appear to have very good flow. the mount is nice for a hand fabbed piece, the turbo fits great. tadd modified the oil feed a bit, and a small change to the hot pipe, but all in all its a great kit. it should be fired and running this weekend in hopes to dyno on hallers dyno, it will be run with 150's iirc, and dual fuelers with elite lpfp. im interested to see how it acts up there. im sure if its managable at sea level it should light there. here's a couple pics, thanks craig for the good stuff and good service, sorry it took so long to get going.

p.s. the upipes look sick!

mpd_kit_1.jpg

mpd_2.jpg

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Is that truck making it to AZ? Be great to hear unbiased info, not saying that Craig is misleading just that hearing from someone not associated with the kit will be good. It looks cool, those up pipes are nice looking.

oneturboforme

Reaction score
I had to modify my oil return too... What you end up doing? I was told to plug one hole and use the want to be adapter for the other one.. I ended pulling the the turbo mount... Cutting the tall oil drain and weldig the whole and in the second one I machined a 1/2 npt coupler and welding it in.... I'm happy the way it turned out.... Is there pipe that ties the turbo to the ic pipe still only 2.5"

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Also I see theres no bolts in the intake.. you guys are gonna be running your intake on this truck correct?

jdgleason

Reaction score
Is that truck making it to AZ? Be great to hear unbiased info, not saying that Craig is misleading just that hearing from someone not associated with the kit will be good. It looks cool, those up pipes are nice looking.

The plan is for it to be in az, yes. The truck is tiny and has 4.56's too so it should spool pretty quick.

WoodBoy

Reaction score
The Kit looks very clean, very interested to see how it turns out with the altitude

Latest posts

Members online