• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Never Balance tires again

Spoolin'

Reaction score
I have this product called tru balance. Basically bags of compacted material that you pour into your tires. You can do it when mounting on a new rim or just break the bead. It keeps your tires balanced at all times. Compensates for any rocks or mud in your tread unlike weights and lasts the lifetime of the tire. I run it in my 35s and have numerous friends that run it in their 38s and 40s. That's how I found out about it. It was made for larger sized tires and semi tires but im sure it will work in smaller tires too, however I cannot give any input on that because I have only used it in larger tires (35s and up). I run it in my Cooper Discoverer Stts. Also have it in a set of 38 and 40 toyos. Make sure you take off any weights when using this because there is no need for them. Just rotate your tires and they should ride smooth. Another plus if you have some nice wheels and don't want weights stuck on them this can be an alternative. Use one bag per tire. I have a lot left over so if anybody wants to try it give me a shout. 4 bags is $60 shipped.

JD3020

Reaction score
I've often wondered about this, also heard about plastic BB's being used. I'm gonna be running aluminum rims, and it seems like most tire shops bitch if you want weights on the backside of the rims. May just have to give it a shot!

jaybuller

Reaction score
its the only way to go for off road. hell I couldn't keep a dang weight on my rims more than 2 miles into the trails... They even make my boggers feel halfassed balanced.

Spoolin'

Reaction score
I've often wondered about this, also heard about plastic BB's being used. I'm gonna be running aluminum rims, and it seems like most tire shops bitch if you want weights on the backside of the rims. May just have to give it a shot!

iv heard of many things like BBs, golf balls, sand, etc. All I know is the stuff I have works so if you wana try it out...;) lol just let me know.

Spoolin'

Reaction score
Have a pic? Explanation on work? How much weight do they add?

I have a picture. All four bags combined weighs not even 2 lbs. As the tire spins the forces inside can be unequal causing a rough and choppy ride this will counteract anything throwing it off. I don't know everything about it I just know it works for me and other people figured Id let some people know about it and try and get rid of my extra bags.

littleredstroker

Reaction score
Same concept with guys who build their own drivelines, take a hose clamp snug around the driveline then go drive, it works its way to where the weight needs to be

sent while looking at a hole in my block

Spoolin'

Reaction score

Attachments

• true balance.jpg
    true balance.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 126

PSDSeven.3

Reaction score
I have that in the tires on my work truck and it is ok. Only problems are when you check the air in the tires and the beads get stuck in the valve core and you have to pull the core to clear it. It also doesn't seem to help at 70 mph+ when the rims are packed with mud, which is about 99.9% of the time. If I could do it over I would just run unbalanced tires like on my old work truck, because not being able to easily check the air on the duals is a pain.

Spoolin'

Reaction score
I have that in the tires on my work truck and it is ok. Only problems are when you check the air in the tires and the beads get stuck in the valve core and you have to pull the core to clear it. It also doesn't seem to help at 70 mph+ when the rims are packed with mud, which is about 99.9% of the time. If I could do it over I would just run unbalanced tires like on my old work truck, because not being able to easily check the air on the duals is a pain.

Yes however you DO NOT PUT THIS IN THE VALVE CORE. This is not beads, it compacted material that you must pour in after breaking the bead. This is not beads and it is not powder like other similar products. At least the stuff I have lol

PSDSeven.3

Reaction score
I never said put it in the valve cores, but if it is in the tires and you check the air it will get into the core. Now maybe it is finer than the beads and won't get stuck in the core and if that is the case then it would be better.

Latest posts

Members online