New from Goldsboro, NC

F15CrewDawg

Reaction score
I caught the fever a few months ago from a cummins buddy, so first course of action, obviously, was to trade in my '11 Silverado for an '08 250 :D. Best decision ever. Always been a Ford guy and regretted the bow tie. I actually found PSA in a diesel power mag, when I checked it out was amazed at how well put together it was and how high the participation level was. Now I just need the tax return to come back so I can start throwing parts at it :rockon: Looking forward to the build and more of the great advice I've already found here.

lildevil02

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I caught the fever a few months ago from a cummins buddy, so first course of action, obviously, was to trade in my '11 Silverado for an '08 250 :D. Best decision ever. Always been a Ford guy and regretted the bow tie. I actually found PSA in a diesel power mag, when I checked it out was amazed at how well put together it was and how high the participation level was. Now I just need the tax return to come back so I can start throwing parts at it :rockon: Looking forward to the build and more of the great advice I've already found here.

Welcome to the Army!!! We are right down the road from you, so if you need anything just let us know.

Thanks Gabriel

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Welcome! We are very close to you down here in Greenville! Come check us out!

Latest posts

Members online