New guy in Utah

Last Ride

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm here because I've decided my next vehicle will be a PSD. I've been looking for quite a while, and while I'm new to the diesel game, I've been an automobile enthusiast for a long time. I've owned Corvettes, a Mustang, G35s, and my current ride is an AWD SS Trailblazer. I'm here to educate myself on what I hope to be a fun endeavor! I look forward to learning a lot. Thanks for your time.

Bryan
PSD Wannabe

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Last Ride

Reaction score
What year trucks have you been looking at?

Mostly 1999 and 2000, but I also like the '08 to '10. What I don't like is a payment! I found this site following a local truck for sale, actually. I've been told to avoid the 6.0 by multiple sources. Any suggestions are welcomed.

slc dzl

Reaction score
Whatever year you decide to get there is tons of information on this site and don't let 6.0s scare you to much, they can be made reliable with a good bullet proofing.

JDub

Reaction score
I know of an extremely clean 2000 for sale here in Utah. Be a hard truck to pass up if you're in the market

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk now Free

MossBack

Reaction score
Welcome from Clinton,ut glad to have more Utahns!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Last Ride

Reaction score
I know of an extremely clean 2000 for sale here in Utah. Be a hard truck to pass up if you're in the market

Is it by chance red? And on this site? If so, I've been talking with him, and I'd love to have it! It's a bit rich for my blood for now, unfortunately. I need to sell the SS bad!

JDub

Reaction score
That's the one. If you're looking to buy a 7.3, you won't find a better one than that.

Last Ride

Reaction score
That's the one. If you're looking to buy a 7.3, you won't find a better one than that.

Agreed. I'm still trying to find a way to make it happenI, but this furlough is kicking my ass!

Latest posts

Members online