No tail/dash lights going home

Txwindmiller

Reaction score
Everything was great today till I headed home.
No dash lights, no tail lights.
I DO have headlights, turn signals, brake lights.
Ideas where to start? Trailer plug? Fuses? relays?

ghohouston

Reaction score
always start with fuses. if youre pulling a trailer, unplug it from the truck, and re check the lights. leave it unplugged until you find the issue

dustinz85

Reaction score
I had this same issue with my truck. Mirror marker light rubbed in the door and keep blowing the fuse. Another place you can start is the switch and see if you have power leaving the switch. When I get home I can take a picture of which wire the running lights are

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Txwindmiller

Reaction score
Finally found the blown fuse. Replaced it. Been two days now, no issues. Just wondering why it Blew in the first place. I DID pull my boat and utility trailer that day, but I've done that before also. Wait and see??

RedRice589

Reaction score
Finally found the blown fuse. Replaced it. Been two days now, no issues. Just wondering why it Blew in the first place. I DID pull my boat and utility trailer that day, but I've done that before also. Wait and see??

Sometimes moisture or anything can cause a short or a short in a light can cause a blown fuse just keep an eye on it.

Stroked777

Reaction score
I had the same issue with my 6.0, I kept blowing the fuse in it, and after running out of the right fuse I upped it to a higher amp fuse and then it never blew again

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.