Noob from Oklahoma

06RedFx4

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and new to diesels. I've wanted one for years and finally got one. 2006 red Fx4 Lariat. It's pretty stock aside from the 4" flow pro and the EGR delete. I bought it used with these mods already done. The head gaskets have been replaced, and it shows no signs of boost leaking (sees about 20-22psi), but I'd like to get head studs and maybe go from there. I'll get some pics up soon.

CCRICE

Reaction score
Welcome, you sure it doesn't have the studs already? Check the passenger side head closest to the front end you should be able to see a bolt or a nut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STROKER

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

06RedFx4

Reaction score
Welcome, you sure it doesn't have the studs already? Check the passenger side head closest to the front end you should be able to see a bolt or a nut.

Yup, already checked. It's a bolt. I don't quite understand why he would go to the trouble of getting new head gaskets and not putting studs in it.

To those that asked, I'm in OKC. I work in Weatherford but live in NW OKC.

06RedFx4

Reaction score
Some people just aren't that intelligent. haha, was just checking. Plenty of information on here, I learn new stuff every day here.

Yeah, I've tried to read a lot. I thought about doing the blue spring upgrade for a cheap mod to feel like I did something.. LOL

I wanna get the head studs soon, but I've got a Cobra that needs completed first.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.