• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

OBS to SD Conversion Kit

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
I have 1 kit left. Comes with everything to do the swap.

Front cover
hpop resivour
uppipes
pedestal
turbo
Manifolds
intake spyder
intercooler pipes
intercooler boots
intake plenums

First $550+shipping gets it. No separation of parts. Not much wiggle room in price.

A plastic 2001 intercooler will be included free if you want, but a couple mounting tabs are broke. I can also hook you up with a mishimoto intercooler too but that is extra.

94.5 Stroker

Reaction score
What would the benefit of the sd turbo be over the obs? Does the front cover have to be changed? Do the plenums have the extra holes welded up?

94.5 Stroker

Reaction score
Well I have the srp1 on my truck that's why I was askin. I have the 38r off infamous but its goin on another truck. Could you if purchased get the plenum holes welded up?

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
As far as I know yes. I will not "guarantee" anything. However, you have my word that is in good running condition as far as I know. It was supposed to have been on a running motor before swapped out. There isn't very much play in it at all.

94.5 Stroker

Reaction score
If it goes it goes. Im planning on a fully built motor with twins next year, just thought this would be fun to get me by. I'm waiting on Anthony to tear into that motor that burned up to see what kind of condition it is in.

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
The one with the broken injector tips? That one needs a sleeve. Or the one that caught on fire? That one should be fine internally.

Latest posts

Members online