• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Precision 76mm turbo

strok-n

Reaction score
Hey everyone I am selling my Precisition 3x3 turbo. The compressor wheel is a 7 blade billet. It is dual ball bearing. The exhaust housing is a .98 that is ceramic coated. The compressor cover is powder coated blue. It has less than a thousand miles. It retails for $4299. I am asking $2300 OBO. Let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• 2011-06-17 21.06.04.jpg
    2011-06-17 21.06.04.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 122

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
It would do damn good.. that would be a sweet charger for a hot-street truck that doesn't tow much. Depending on your fueling you may be able to get away without a wastegate, precisions housings are about .10 looser 'feeling' than comparable garrett turbine housings from what I've been seeing.

94.5 Stroker

Reaction score
It would do damn good.. that would be a sweet charger for a hot-street truck that doesn't tow much. Depending on your fueling you may be able to get away without a wastegate, precisions housings are about .10 looser 'feeling' than comparable garrett turbine housings from what I've been seeing.

You saying it would be good on a 6.4?

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
I wouldnt personally run a 3.0 turbo on a truck like that, i enjoy my super streetable 66 /.91 on a low power 7.3, but alot of guys are having great results with 3.0'' turbos as a single with fueley setups.

strok-n

Reaction score
Hey I was running 320/100 injectors with the turbo. This turbo spooled alot better than I thought it would especially with me being at 5500ft in elevation. If you have enough fuel I think it would do good if your truck doesnt tow very much.

08KingRanchF250

Reaction score
ive been thinking about moving up from my bullseye s472 (72/83 with .9 a/r) becuase im running 100% overs in my single 6.4 and its really smokey and hot.. was looking at the gt4202R but this seems like a good option.. wats the specs on it? and would u take trade plus cash?

strok-n

Reaction score
The turbo is a 76/76 with a .98 exhaust if you want anymore info the best way would be to go onto precisions website.. It depends on the trade. mainly wanting just cash but let me know what you got.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.