Price question and oasis request.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Posted this in general discussion and haven't gotten many responses. Hopefully some of you can help me out

Hey guys, so there's a 08 dually sitting at the local dealership lot my dad is interested in. They threw it up on eBay and the final price was 19,899 but they didn't let it go. My dad called today and got them down from 26 to 23 on the phone and wants to go in and talk to them on monday. My concern is that it has 150k miles with the dpf on. What do you all think it's worth? My dad said if he can get them down to 20 he will probably take it. It does have some rough spots in the paint.

ALSO if anyone can run an OASIS report on it for me I would appreciate it! I plan to go in with him on Monday and help lower the price with my knowledge on the 6.4's. Would love to know everything that's been done to the truck.

Here's the ebay link so you all can see it. Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd...49&item=170721035424&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Seems real cheap for a 450.... I paid 24k for a 250 lariet.. its cleaner then that truck just over a year ago, as far as the truck lasting I don't see a problem... And the paint looks like it was Drivin on gravel roads a lot... Just check everything out good... Make sure everything is tight, my buddy bought a chevy tjat had chips like that without really looking it over and almost everything on the truck was loose.. but if I didn't have a truck is take a good hard look at that truck... Only bad thing is its probably a job 1...

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
i'm not really concerned with it being a job one. The build date on my truck is 12/06, so it's literally one of if not the first 6.4 built and (knock on wood) i've had pretty good luck with it. Dad just wants to use it for a work truck.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Well, dad sure was disappointed today. He wanted the truck bad and was ready to write a check for it when we went in there but when these popped up during the test drive I couldn't let him make an offer on it.

2011-11-26_12-47-30_817.jpg

2011-11-26_12-47-37_889.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.