PSD problems Savior= POWER-STRUCK

6643Jasper

Reaction score
Driving to Indianapolis yesterday and my PSD started cutting out and loosing power. I'm new to diesels and had no idea what was going on. I pulled off the side of the road and popped the hood looking for anything obvious. I found nothing but the truck cleared up and started running fine:shrug:. I drove another mile and it did it again. Low and behold I seen a ford dealer and who was this dealer but Struckman Ford. I pulled in and asked for help and these guys stopped what they were doing and started helping out. several hours later I was fixed up and ready to go. At no fault to the truck some bad diesel had clogged up the screens on the mixing valve restricting fuel flow to the pump. Hence making the fuel pump a pile. He fixed me up with a pre filter to a new pump and for a temp fix to get me going blew the mixing valve off the fuel tank pickup with an air hose. Keep the truck's fuel level above a 1/2 until I can drop the tank and remove the screens from the mixing valve and reinstall.Power-Struck is an awesome guy!!

weazel

Reaction score
Good sh!t I love seeming people willin to help

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

Latest posts

Members online