• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

selling my 19.5 tires....

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Hankook Dynapro, DH-01, 245/70/19.5s. 7 tires total (including the spare) the factory tires (225/70) are 32.4 inches, and these are 33.6 inches. 14 ply, instead of the factory 12 ply.

I have 30,000 miles on them, and you can barely tell. If there is any interest in them, I will take pics of the spare (never been on the ground), and the others as a new/used comparison.

I bought too much tire. Period. They would be great if I towed regularly. But as infrequently as I hook up the 5th wheel, these tires are overkill.... They are weight rated at over 4,000 pounds dualled up, and 4,400 singled.

Plus, they are Mud and Snow rated. I live in Florida, with A LOT of sand..... My tires do absolutely nothing for me here.... They do great in snow, but I have only been in it for a few days, up in Oregon, earlier this year.

I am going back to factory size, so that I can lower my f450, and have a smoother ride. And, I do not want Mud/Snow tires on this rig again.

I figure, that new, these are 367 each. Plus Tax. 2,725. Plus the ride to you. About 75 buck each (or more) So, new would be 3,250. I also can say, with more than a bit of certainty (by seeing these tires barely look worn) that I am but 1/3 of the way through the life of these tires. But, Ill go halves. So, 180 per tire. No tax, and you pay the ride. So about 1800 bones, depending on your location.

Hit me up if you are interested, and I'll shoot some pics tomorrow. And figure out what shipping will be from my place in west FL to you. Also, I need to have payment first, so that I can order my replacements, prior to removal and shipping. My supplier is quick, so, once I am paid, Expect them to be shipped to you within a week.

ALSO, I have the tire chains for them as well.

Let me know if you are interested.

Last edited:

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
here you go.

#1 is just a view of how it appears on the rear end. Fills the wheel wells up a little better.
#2 is the depth of the rear tires.
#3 is the depth of the spare
#4 is the depth of the fronts

All I had to get measurements in there was a tire gauge. Nothing else would fit in there. Could have used a quarter, i guess...... But it is just to show the spare (never seen pavement) in comparison to the others. this is after 31,000 miles...... I am about to rotate them, front to rear, and inside to out, etc.... but it would be cool to replace them, as they have to come off anyhow.

Attachments

• P3280026.jpg
    P3280026.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0745.jpg
    IMG_0745.jpg
    673.1 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0746.jpg
    IMG_0746.jpg
    602.5 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0747.JPG
    IMG_0747.JPG