• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Set of 2012 Factory Aluminum 20" x 8" Wheels and LT275/65/R20 Tires

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Up for sale is a set (4x) of 2012 Factory Aluminum 20" x 8" wheels and LT275/65/R20 tires.
Includes center caps and lug nuts (not shown.)
The bolt pattern is 8 on 170.
The wheels are flawless, not a mark on them that I could find.
These have 6000 miles on them.

The front tires are cupped, but still showing good tread, the rears are pretty worn and are missing some chunks too. The rear tires are still serviceable according to the guys at Discount Tire, but IMHO they aren't great.

Factory part number for the wheels is BC3Z1007C and the price is $1201.15!!! :eek:

I figure the wheels are worth $2000 by themselves and you get the tires free.

Local pickup is preferred, I'm in Simpsonville, SC 29680. Shipping is available, on your dime.

Cash is king, but if you want to put them on your credit card I can put them in my company's website.

Here's some photos:
TiresWheel.jpg

TiresCenterCaps.jpg

TiresSize.jpg

TiresTreadwear.jpg

TrickTruck

Reaction score
OK, what should it be?
Stealer says $1200+ per freekin wheel, which of course I think is insanity, but it's what they say they get.
I know the tires are $350 each at discount tire.
They have to be worth something.

Make me an offer...

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Buddy most folks in and around Texas are asking between 800-1200. Well thats what they are listed at anyhow. With that being said, you can find nice custom wheels and pretty decent tires for 800-2000.00. If you are willing to sit on them until the right buyer comes along, you can get what ever you want. Craigslist will probably be better to you then this forum. But who knows. You do have a clean set of factorys though.

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
I've seen factory 20's on here go as low as 4-500 bucks for 08-10's.....seen them listed high too. For rims with tires that esentially need replacing? I'd say starting around 12-1500 is fair on here. Probably only pull in $800 or so though.

Strokerguy

Reaction score
I'm interested in the rims only. Sold my EXACT set off my truck WITH GREAT tires for 1000.... I'll give you 500 for just rims.

Latest posts

Members online