• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

sorry but feeler

powerstrokenstang

Reaction score
so what kinda offers could i get for my puller? dont really want to sell but its becoming pointless. all the classes have disappeared except street and its far too late for that, i aint dropping back down. most of you know or have an idea of whats in it/done to it. i love it but its getting to the point of being crazy to have around this area. thinkin maybe i should find a gas truck.

co04cobra

Reaction score
Damn Jason hate to see you sell. It does suck living 100+ miles from any pulls, and then when you get there all the trucks are lumped together no matter what. If I actually lived closer to better pulls I would be interested, but then you prob. wouldnt be selling.:ford: You going to marlington this weekend? Glws.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Hope you get what you want out of it, Jason.

Truck is a runner for sure. Woul make somebody a great turn-key puller

powerstrokenstang

Reaction score
Ya i finally got it dialed in and all the classes start disappearing. I would hate to part it out, everything is workin in harmony lol. Guess it would have been better to leave it as a street puller lol. Its one of those things i am
Not hard pressed to sell so it wouldn bea giveaway but like everything it can be bought. I just get tired of going a min of an hour and a half to pull run what ya brung, i really thought diesel pulling was goin to grow around here.

strokethis05

Reaction score
Wow...... I remember this truck back in high school when it was stock and couldn't pull a greasy string out of a cats A**. Good luck with the sale Jason..... Does this mean their will be a Lambert heating and cooling mach 1 drag car in the future? lol

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Hope you don't have to sell it. If only I had the money. Lot of money in that rig.

powerstrokenstang

Reaction score
Both of you are right lol. And there is a motor for the stang sittin in my shop thats pretty mean. O and who are you strokethis? I aint really tryin to sell but def would and ill still go to every pull i can as long as i have it. Just a huge amount of money to not get to enjoy a whole lot.

strokethis05

Reaction score
Joey Kline. I'm sure a lot will get done on the stang with the extra time to wrench and $$$$ you'll have if you get out of this expensive game for a little while. I would def like to see that car on the road again that's for sure.

Latest posts

Members online