• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

SOuth Bend and Clausing Lathe parts

mad_matt

Reaction score
My step dad is liquidating the Lathe parts he's accumulated for other the past 50 years. He's retired and can't use them anymore. We may even have complete lathes in the collection. I've been selling on e-bay and wanted to let folks here know. Let me know what your looking for and I'll see what we have. we have over 1000 SF of parts for these lathes.

Most parts are German made and we have some American made parts.

Thanks

mad_matt

Reaction score
We have 2 available for sale. One is a South bend 9 Inch table mount and the other is a 10 inch South Bend.

Where are you located at as these are far to heavy to ship.

We're looking for about 800-1000 on the 9 Inch and 1200-1500 on the 10 inch.

Both unit work but were dissembled for storage. If you're interested in getting more detail I'll pass you over to my Step dad since he's the one that keeps them going.

Thanks
Feel free to call me any time form 8-8 EST.

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
I'm about 45 min south of DC in va. Would be interested in the 9" right now, but if I could make a few things happen fast enough maybe the 10". Can yih get me some pics of the beds, ways, etc..... feel free to text them to me. 540-642-2200.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

mad_matt

Reaction score
I'll head over to the shop on Sunday and shoot the pics. I'm off Monday if you like what you see and can help load you up.

mad_matt

Reaction score
Inventory update.

Ok we have 2 lathes and 3 mills to sell. One is a South Bend 10" heavy and the other is a 9" south-bend table top model. We also have 2 SB lathe tables that will support most 9-12 inch lathes. One have drive motor and reverse switch. Other still needs to be dug out for specific condition.

The mills vary. one vertical with mechanical table, one vertical and horizontal mill and one std vertical mill. Prices vary.

We also have tons of tooling, cutters and MIS parts. You need it we might have it. Lots of 3-4 jaw chucks, rests, face plates and other necessities.

Family spent 60 Plus years collecting, rebuilding and keeping these things running. PM me e-mail or cell phone for PICS.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.