Starting issues?

KrisH

Reaction score
Hey folks, quick question and hopefully someone might have an answer for me. Just the other day I got my '13 washed (not sure if it's related) and later that day I went to fire up the truck after it had been sitting for a few minutes. I turned the key and the starter seemed to have trouble getting the truck started. It cranked, stuttered, and cranked some more. So I turned the key off, tried again, and it started right up. Has anyone else had this issue?

The truck is brand new, about 600 miles on it and it's done this to me about 3-4 times in the past 5 days. Probably going to take it in to the dealer, but figured I'd post about it here and see if anyone else has had the same issue.

Thanks in advance,

Kris

KrisH

Reaction score
I did have my batteries die on me while we were building the truck for SEMA, but I've driven it enough that it seems like they would have charged again. Voltage is reading around 14V. Very well could be the starter.

Atsah

Reaction score
Probably a bad starter, I would check all your connections and if everything is all tight, off to the Ford dealer I would go..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.