steering dampener

Str8Ugly

Reaction score
i have a rough country dual steering stabilizers kit and the dampeners they send with the kit are already blown, how much are the bilstein 5100 dampeners from you for a 2011 f350?

also how much for bilstein 5100 shocks for a 6" lift on my f350

CMCx2012

Reaction score
I have the Pro Comp duals on there, which I got for a good price back when I knew nothing about the quality that was out there. Lol.

I have since purchased the high-mount Carli kit, and you should look into it. Great quality!

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Does anyone recommend the Fox 2.0 D/S kit? I want these damn Pro Comps out of there and I figured maybe the Fox units would fit right in place of the worn Pro Comps..

NotStock

Reaction score
i have a rough country dual steering stabilizers kit and the dampeners they send with the kit are already blown, how much are the bilstein 5100 dampeners from you for a 2011 f350?

also how much for bilstein 5100 shocks for a 6" lift on my f350

We have replacement stabilizers that work with our dual stabilizer kits, but I could not guarantee their fitment with another brands kit. If they did, the Bilsteins would run $89 ea plus shipping and we have them instock. The vehicle shocks would also run $89 ea and I have limited stock on those with more on order. Although Bilstein has be difficult the last year with trying to get any kind of stock out of reliably. We place our PO's with them 4 weeks before we anticipate we need the product to try and keep stuff on the shelf and many times that isnt even enough.

NotStock

Reaction score
I have the Pro Comp duals on there, which I got for a good price back when I knew nothing about the quality that was out there. Lol.

I have since purchased the high-mount Carli kit, and you should look into it. Great quality!

The Carli product is a nice but please keep in mind you are posting in OUR vendor specific forum.

NotStock

Reaction score
Does anyone recommend the Fox 2.0 D/S kit? I want these damn Pro Comps out of there and I figured maybe the Fox units would fit right in place of the worn Pro Comps..

If you can call us with the extended and collapsed measurements of the shocks your kit uses as well as the bolt eyelet width/diameter, we can possibly supply you with replacement Fox's.

Latest posts

Members online