Thanks

Aaron S

Reaction score
I want to thank Marty for helping me and tolerating my questions in gereral. Without his help I wouldnt be able to get my truck to work the way that it should.

Its great to deal with someone who shoots for perfection in the way a system works and well as perfection in the quality of the parts he sells.

My personal opinion on the perfection of quality OUO products in every aspect(quality of parts, packaged to survive a apocolypse, instructions that leave no questions to ask).

In my opinion, anyone that is a potential OUO customer can relax in that any product from them will be perfect, fit the way it should, and will arrive with a perfect powder coat finish.

Thanks for all the help from DC and Sak aswell.

Aaron

SAK

Reaction score
Aaron,

Thank you for the kind words. If you need any other help don't hesitate to call us again.

DC@Special

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words. Marty does have a great deal of knowledge in the suspension arena and it truly is a passion of his.

And yes, OUO loves to package things extremely well. LOL.

Overkill@TruckToyz

Reaction score
Anytime, Aaron. I know I'm not the easiest person to get a hold of but I'm always ready to do my best to answer any questions you might have.

Thanks for the support!

Latest posts

Members online