The broken record....

jdgleason

Reaction score
Just wanted to re iterate how great it is to work with you guys. I love the tunes in my truck and appreciate the killer customer service.

Justin (200whp_liter) and I made it to the track last night finally, and he was so happy with how his truck ran. He and I have more customers and friends running/switching to your guys' tunes after riding in both of our trucks. They are blown away at how much more fun to drive, better shifting, and quicker/cleaner they were than with their previous tuning.

Keep up the awesome work gentleman, and once again thank you!

jdgleason

Reaction score
I agree. Now that I have a built trans in mine, I can actually see and feel what good tuning is like with a perfect trans. Perfect.

RSK

Reaction score
how often are there updates for a tune? does someone email you when there is an update or is this something i should email gear head about?

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
you can ask him if he's got any major revisions, but for the most part, if it ain't broke, don't fix it I guess

every now and then I'll have something pop up on one of my trucks or something I want to try. I was getting an underboost code this summer at high altitude. he adjusted the DTC for me. Then I wanted the glow plugs turned off on my reg cab. He adjusted the command tables.

When he was having some trans shifting issues, he posted up and said "anybody having issues, email me your tune"

RSK

Reaction score
you can ask him if he's got any major revisions, but for the most part, if it ain't broke, don't fix it I guess

every now and then I'll have something pop up on one of my trucks or something I want to try. I was getting an underboost code this summer at high altitude. he adjusted the DTC for me. Then I wanted the glow plugs turned off on my reg cab. He adjusted the command tables.

When he was having some trans shifting issues, he posted up and said "anybody having issues, email me your tune"

mine likes to stay in 3rd or 4th every now and then when i come to a stop, but usually if I kick its butt, it doesn't do it for a long time.....not sure if its the tune or a sensor or maybe the trans needs a new filter and fluid. and sometimes around 30 it will get confused but driving it like an azzhole fixes all my issues. :tree:

Cory@RPHC

Reaction score
Had them on my 7.3 and loved them. Just tuned my 6.4 with gearhead tunes and again am so impressed. I tell anyone with a powerstroke that wants custom tunes to go with gearhead

WoodBoy

Reaction score
mine likes to stay in 3rd or 4th every now and then when i come to a stop, but usually if I kick its butt, it doesn't do it for a long time.....not sure if its the tune or a sensor or maybe the trans needs a new filter and fluid. and sometimes around 30 it will get confused but driving it like an azzhole fixes all my issues. :tree:

Mine has done this twice with the hot street tune. Hung up in 3rd. Did it earlier today, coming up the road to where I live, just slowly accelerating like normally it flared like hell and then slammed into 3rd, I had to put it in neutral, reverse, back in drive, and over again about 6 times before it went back to first and then once it did I drove it up the road and the trans acted just like if I had just reflashed it and was relearning how to walk