Trim and style options...

Reaction score
Thinking about a new 6.7 for my next truck coming up here soon and was wondering...I dont need leather seats or anything fancy like that because I always have seat covers on my trucks, and I was wanting the nav screen in the dash and the dual climate control and all the power options just not leather seats. Just wondering if anyone knew if this was an option on the new trucks.

mrplowjr_Ez_v

Reaction score
Yes I'm pretty sure you can... you will need the XLT "Premuim" package which puts your price right about at the lariat level. after you add in the extra goodies.

On Edit I just tried to build one, it doesn't list navigation as an option. so in short, you're stuck... I don't have my fleet pricing infront of me but if you buy or can order through a fleet sales department they can get more granular in the options.

You may be able to do a lariat without leather, or an XLT with navi. best bet would be to let someone smarter than me answer or call a dealer.

Reaction score
Alright thanks a lot.

My wife has the touch screen navigation in her Jeep Grand Cherokee and I really like it. It comes in pretty handy at times and we plan on taking my new truck on all of our long trips and I just figured it would be pretty nice to have it in the next truck I buy.

One more question is does the blue dash lighting come stock on all the new 6.7s? I have seen a few dashes from the new trucks and it looks pretty sweet, looks a whole lot better than the green in the 6.4s.

BFinMO

Reaction score
If the Nav is the only hang-up have you looked into installing an OEM unit after your purchase? The mech part can't be to bad only wiring issues.

Latest posts

Members online