• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Triple Setup

NyCowboy87

Reaction score
Been thinking about geting rid of the triple setup. Yes it works great and yes Im going to stay with a triple setup but the truck is slowly turning into a dedicated puller so Im going to re configure everything making it easier to put air shutoffs on (required in the class I want to pull) and make it overall easier to work on. So instead of throwing all the mounts and piping into the scrap heap I would like to get rid of it to someone who will get use out of it. I will sell it as a complete kit with all the chargers, mounts and piping, and oil plumbing. There are a couple mods that have to be done such as installing oil drain bungs in the passenger side valve cover and oil pan, also need a 3" body lift and will need to trim the heater box and passenger side inner fender. This is also setup to retain the factory a/c. All pipes are powder coated along with the compressor housings, all the exhaust plumbing and turbine housings are also ceramic coated. I have countless hours into fabing this up and making everything fit, not to mention the cost of everything, Im asking $6,000but will consider reasonable offers. These spooled good on the street and will clean up 450/400's on a hot street tune no problem at all, pulling/drag tunes are cleaned up to a decent haze.

Attachments

• 100_0141.jpg
    100_0141.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 210
  • 100_0136.jpg
    100_0136.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 174
Last edited:

NyCowboy87

Reaction score
If someone is seriously interested I will give specs, untill then they are all s400's just a different variations of them on the first and second stage's.

Big Calo

Reaction score
Ok, I went thru your build thread last night looking it over real good. Think Ill take another look.

NyCowboy87

Reaction score
Alright, I looked under the hood of my sd and I think you would have to either remove the heater/ac box or move the one charger further ahead. Sounds simple on here but Im sure it would take a little bit to get it mounted. and pipes routed.

Big Calo

Reaction score
Yeah was just hoping it would drop in. Maybe if you still have it in a few years Ill take it off your hands for my obs. LOL. You get a solid front axel yet by chance?

NyCowboy87

Reaction score
Yea sorry just too many differences between the sd and obs for it to be bolted right up on a sd. Yes I did get a d60, just havnt gotten the u bolt plate for the drivers side.

Big Calo

Reaction score
Ok, lol. I just acquired a parts truck that has one and was thinking about a partial trade, oh well maybe next time.

Latest posts

Members online