• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

TS 6 pos chip for sale

Strokersace

Reaction score
Bully Dog 6 pos TS chip. Generic tunes, not sure what they are. It does have all 6 filled and 1 is high idle. It was installed on my 97 F350 when I bought it. Tunes for a TDE0 pcm. Drove the truck for quite a while with the chip in and it ran good.

Pulled it when I redid the motor and put my performance parts in it and replaced chip with a Swamps chip I already had. Been keeping this chip as a spare but don't need it. Can be reburned by anyone I believe.

$225 shipped

PM me or call on cell at 208-316-1828. If you decide to text me, please let me know who you are, what forum you saw this on, and what it's about.

I'll get some pics and post up. Want to sell ASAP!

THANKS!!!

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Ryan have you tried burning it before? I know generally bully dog has a lock on it, and only certain people can reflash it to a format able to be burned by anyone.
Gordon had a bully dog chip and i forget where he sent it to get it flashed over to the TS style...

Just something to keep in mind, maybe its not the same deal though?

Strokersace

Reaction score
Is it bully dog or TS?

Bully Dog tunes on a TS 6 pos chip.

Ryan have you tried burning it before? I know generally bully dog has a lock on it, and only certain people can reflash it to a format able to be burned by anyone.
Gordon had a bully dog chip and i forget where he sent it to get it flashed over to the TS style...

Just something to keep in mind, maybe its not the same deal though?

Thanks Derek. I did not know that. I'll see if I can get ahold of Gordon to find out. But it is possible to reformat them to reburn tunes on?

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Bully Dog tunes on a TS 6 pos chip.

Thanks Derek. I did not know that. I'll see if I can get ahold of Gordon to find out. But it is possible to reformat them to reburn tunes on?

His was branded BULLY DOG, it said it right on the chip. If yours is simply just bully dog tunes burned onto a TS chip, you shouldnt have a problem.

But yes, and i believe most of the major tuners (DP, PHP, etc...) can reformat to do whatever you want with it.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Ryan, i believe Gordon sent his to Cale and had it reformated. this makes sense as to why we could burn new tunes on it when we tried at the house at our dyno day. Cale can do it

dave186

Reaction score
So I would have to send this off to someone to have formatted? I cant format it with my TS burner?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.