• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Used 6.4l long block fs

charlie-2

Reaction score
I have a 6.4l with 100k that I removed. Has everything. Egr is deleted and I still have the egrs and equipment. Been deleted for about 20k ran great when took out. Open to offers? Thanks

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Whoa..I didn't know you were around here...shone if you're interested in it I MIGHT be able to bring it to Rudy's for you when I come down to the Dyno day..not totally positive if I can or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CamTom12

Reaction score
If you end up selling the motor without the EGR stuff, I'd like to see if I can get the lower EGR cooler coolant line (the hard line that comes off the water pump and runs to the driver's side) and the bracket that it bolts to on the driver's exhaust manifold...

Spatel23

Reaction score
Whoa..I didn't know you were around here...shone if you're interested in it I MIGHT be able to bring it to Rudy's for you when I come down to the Dyno day..not totally positive if I can or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks bud, but I wont be at dyno day.

bpb424

Reaction score
If you end up selling the motor without the EGR stuff, I'd like to see if I can get the lower EGR cooler coolant line (the hard line that comes off the water pump and runs to the driver's side) and the bracket that it bolts to on the driver's exhaust manifold...

I have that piece laying in my garage if you need it.
No idea what's it worth, PM me a offer if you want.

Latest posts

Members online