• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Used Spartan Phalanx DashDAQ

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
I have a used Spartan Phalanx DashDAQ for sale. I just picked this up and was going to use it on my 6.7, but have decided to go a different route. I will not have it in my hands until early next week as it is in transit right now. I bought it from a guy that had it on his 6.4, but due to some unfortunate circumstances he lost the truck. I believe that it is VIN locked still to the old truck and will need a new license, but cannot verify that until I get it in my hands.

I am looking to get $475 B/O.

Thanks,

Chris

strokin20

Reaction score
if it is vin locked, would you happen to know how much it would cost to have it unlocked from spartan? if not, when you do get it in hand, let me know what condition its in and i can check with spartan. either way im interested. thanks

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
If the unit was not set back to stock, it is $599.00 to unlock it. That is a new license and the tunes. If the unit was returned to stock and another 6.4 owner were to purchase it, the cost is $100 to reset the unit for it to work on your truck. Any 6.4 unit going to a 6.7 truck requires the $599.00 license no matter what.

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
Thanks for adding that. I will know for sure when it gets here, but from what the previous owner said it is VIN locked. I am open to offers on it.

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
I honestly think I am going to keep it. For what I will have in it and what I will be getting from it for my 6.7 I would be crazy to let it go. I just wish the WarHammer was included like the higher power tunes are with the 6.4.

Chris

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.